13 weeks

Sunday 3 June 2012

 This week I finally got to see a good friend of mine, and she brought me these beauties...so sweet of her. Thanks Sabrina!



 13 weeks 5 days. Hello iPhone photo.


I like designing my chalkboards ahead of time. I'm such a geek, I know this. 

 

 SECOND TRIMESTER WOOP WOOP!


How far along? 13 Weeks, 5 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 11 pounds
Maternity clothes? 1 pair of maternity leggings and 1 pair of maternity jeans
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Better, but still not great
Best moment this week: Finally being in the second trimester
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Diet Pepsi.
Movement: None yet...Hopefully soon.
Food cravings: cheese, cheese, cheese....
Anything making you queasy or sick: Red Meat
Have you started to show yet: Definitely a little bump! I love it!
Gender prediction: boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender & feeling the baby move!

No comments

Post a Comment

glitter & the girls. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.