15 weeks

Sunday 3 June 2012


Piper wanted in on the photo action.



How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds
Maternity clothes? Bought a  few things but have mostly been wearing maxi dresses.
Stretch marks? Not on my tummy ;)
Sleep: Not so good, can't get comfy.
Best moment this week: seeing my belly really pop. Buying the stroller and high chair was pretty awesome too :)
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach!
Movement: I don't think so.
Food cravings: Cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese, fruit smoothies
Anything making you queasy or sick: milk
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes.
Gender prediction: Girl this week :) Had a dream I had two daughters!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Feeling this babe move!

No comments

Post a Comment

glitter & the girls. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.