coming home

Tuesday 16 April 2013

After 2 nights of being in the hospital, it was time to go home! Ellia was perfect, she didn't have any jaundice, and all of her tests came back great. She was having some trouble latching on, and I had to use a nipple shield, but other than that, it was all amazing.

I knew that there would be something special when we came home, but I was not expecting this! Mom and my sisters did the cutest little set up, I loved it and kept it up forever!

Day 4 we did a little photo shoot. My mom, Connie and Mercedes were all there. We could not believe what a pro model she was already. She must know mom is a photographer and will be taking a ton of photos of her. I made this little announcement too :)

 

First bath!
 


No comments

Post a Comment

glitter & the girls. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.