#my_365

Friday 3 January 2014

4 years ago, I started a 365 project on Flickr. Flickr was the cool thing before Instagram came around, and I was an avid Flickrer. I met so many awesome and inspiring photographers and people, I still like to check it out every once and a while for inspiration. I made it to 90/365 days, and at that point, my cake business was booming and I was starting to take photography clients as well, instead of just shooting for myself.

My final photo in May 2010

 If you're interested, you can check out my Flickr page here. You may or may not find some racy artsy self portraits though, it was the thing to do before you have a baby. (You've been warned)

Well, I have decided that next time is now, and I am going to give it a go. I am following @my_365 on Instagram this time around, which actually has a subject each day. I am not putting too much pressure on the project and if I miss a day,  that's okay. And if I can't compete it because life gets too crazy, that's okay too. I have been studying photography and shooting since high school, but I received my first camera when I was 6, so photography has always been a part of my life.

Day 1 - #me

Day 2 - #from_where_i_stand

 photo My365Web-7_zps918eafa2.jpg
 
 photo My365Web-10_zpsb2a65458.jpg
Wish you could have seen the sweet ninja moves I had to do to get into the backyard over our deck. Both the gate and the deck door are snowed in/frozen. It was awesome sauce.

Day 3 - #close

I had this super cute photo idea for this one, but Ellia cut her 7th tooth today, so that was a no go :| So another selfie it is.

 

I probably won't be posting all of the photos, we will see :)

xoxo nat

2 comments:

  1. Someday I'm coming to play in the snow with you glittery girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to do P365 I just felt like I would never really have the time for it and editing. Do you usually do SOOC or edit most? I love the pics of you with the sparklers!!! SO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete

glitter & the girls. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.