Easter Party

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Awhile back I was contacted by Louis B an online children's concept store which sells some super rad clothing. They are in the process of opening up a Party Shop, and asked if I would be interested in becoming a Party Contributor. I recieve some pretty awesome party supplies and get to come up with ways to use them, how could I say no? It's like a dream job, really.

My first box consisted of some Easter party supplies and it just so happened Mercedes was visiting when it arrived. We put together this super easy and fun Easter sweet table using things I had around the house,  some new things purchased from the dollarstore and of course, the fabulous Louis B party supplies.

 
Photography & Styling: Natalie Spencer & Mercedes Papalia
mini cupcakes: Desmond & Beatrice https://desmondandbeatrice.com/
Louis B Party Shop: Table Cloth, Treat Bags, Straws, Cupcake Kit

1 comment:

glitter & the girls. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.