The Girls Favourites || MawdsleyLoves, Jumping + Jellybean, She Does Justice

Wednesday 13 August 2014

This post is going to be a bit of a mix with some of our favourite things. My crazy little lady is on a bit of photoshoot strike, I'm hoping it's just a phase ;) 

MawdsleyLoves is a Canadian based company that offers handmade fashionable and functional pieces that we absolutely adore! I have to say the absolute mayhem tank is my fav, it's neon pink and pretty much sums up our daily life! I paired the tops with our white washed jeans, but they will pretty much go with any outfit. 


Jumping + Jellybean is owned by my sweet Instagram friend Molly! I love her unique handmade items, and she is also amazing at crocheting gorgeous pieces too! The Pom Pom lace headbands are so adorable, we are obsessed! Molly also has a sweet little boy and girl named Ellia :)


Can we talk about how perfect this MawdsleyLoves Stay Fresh tank is? Everyone knows how much I love pineapples,  not only are they delicious but they are super cool too.


Finally from  MawdsleyLoves is a little sneak peek into their Fall Collection! This Sea To Sky Collective is such an adorable one, and we love the concept, all play, all day, no matter where you are!



Finally a little something for myself!! This She Does Justice  Black & White Knotted Turban is one of my new favourite pieces! What I love even more is the concept behind what shop owner Megan does. She is an advocate for organizations who are working to reach those in need, and a portion of sales each month goes out to an organization to help them with their mission. How great is that? You can read more on her blog!



Headbands and Hairbows :  All from Jumping+Jellybean
Tanks and Tee: MawdsleyLoves
Black & White Knotted Turban: She Does Justice

Moccasins: Little Yeti Shoes
Jeans: Joe Fresh 
Triangle wall decals: Urban Walls
Unicorn and Banner made by me

xox nat

No comments

Post a Comment

glitter & the girls. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.