fall 2014 in photos // part I

Friday 7 November 2014

Well it snowed for the first time today, so I am going to say that Fall is officially over for me and Winter has arrived. I know I may be jumping the gun on this one, but the trees no longer have leaves and there was SNOW. And it's below zero. So ya.

The past few months have been crazy, and fun filled with the Fair, Thanksgiving, my newphew/Godson's baptism, pumpkin patching and all things Halloween. Oh and of course Ellia's birthday, but that's for another day. I'm going to let the photos tell the stories...

My sweet Godson Camden.


 

The Best Little Fair in Canada!


Thanksgiving

 

xox nat

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall �� I love seeing more and more glimpses into your beautiful life! You have a gorgeous gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing the seasons change through your photos darling! If I lived where you lived, I would already have my Christmas tree up hehe Love and blessings to you darling <3

    ReplyDelete

glitter & the girls. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.