Pastel Christmas Brunch feat. Ferrero Rocher

Thursday 20 November 2014

When you get an email from Ferrero Rocher asking if they can send you a package, you say yes. Obviously. Who doesn't love the hazelnut, chocolate goodness that is Ferrero Rocher? I would even go as far to say that my sisters and I may be mildly obsessed. You know those little 3 packs they always have at the cash in stores, they get me. Every.Single.Time. 

This year for Christmas I decided to switch it up from my usual decor. I am going for a soft, pastel coloured Christmas. I also plan on using natural elements like pine cones, wood and bits of foliage. 

A little girly brunch is always a good idea. I LOVE brunch. So I set up this simple table, incorporating my Ferrero Rocher's. They are really packaged so pretty, I think they work perfectly with the Christmas balls and other decor. I also like the fact that they double as dessert or a little take home treat!

My youngest sister Bianca, who is Ferrero Rocher's #1 fan was my assistant for our little brunch. Who wants to come join us for some yumminess?

 
 


Next up, I will be doing some baking with these treats, stay tuned!

Banner: GlamFete

xox nat

1 comment:

glitter & the girls. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.