hashtag 2015

Sunday 4 January 2015



Is it really the year 2015? How is this possible? This is the year that I will leave my 20s behind forever. I'm still not sure exactly how I feel about that, but I think I am okay with it.

2014 was a blur. It definitely wasn't my best year. I won't go into details about 2014, because honestly, there was a lot of difficult times, filled with doubt and uncertainty. There were also a whole lotta fabulous, happy moments, which are the ones that I really do want to remember and cherish forever.  A lot of my thoughts and values of what I wanted and thought I needed in life changed. I evolved into a new kind of person, one that I am still very much working on. I've learned a lot and am much wiser from 2014, so for that I am grateful.

This year I am not going to set such strict goals for myself, because failure sucks. Instead I am going to try and be a better person. I am going to try and find out who I am as an individual, as well as how I can be an all around more loving, caring and happy person for others. 

I have lots of ideas for new business ventures that I want to explore. I want to actually finish my photography website and work on being a better business woman. 

I want to travel more. I want to have new adventures and experiences.

I want to love Ellia and my family with everything I've got and more openly express how grateful I am for this wonderful life. 

Cheers to 2015 guys, let's do this!


xox nat

No comments

Post a Comment

glitter & the girls. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.