Valentine's Day Free Printables

Friday 9 January 2015

I love holidays. I'm sure no one is surprised by that. And since it's almost mid-January, I think it's acceptable to start thinking about Valentine's Day, right?! I have been getting a lot of love from you guys lately and I want to give some back. I created 4 prints, with my new Gelatos and instead of hoarding them for myself, I figured I would share them. I plan on putting up a little Valentine's Day display and I think these will look cute incorporated into it.  And for those of you that aren't Valentine's Day fans, I think they would still look cute on a gallery wall or just framed on your desk.


By the way, the Gelatos are super neat. I had never seen them before, but when I passed them in Michael's on one of my monthly weekly trips, I bought them not even knowing what they were for. I did a little research, most of which turned up stamping and scrapbooking uses, but I just decided to try them out and really love the effect they create!

I am sharing these prints for personal use only, not be be re-sold. I recommend printing them on letter sized cardstock, but regular paper will work too. Trim to size and enjoy! Please tag me @natspencer if you share any photos using my prints, would love to see what you do with them! And if you happen to use them on your blog and want too link back to me that would be great too!

xox nat

No comments

Post a Comment

glitter & the girls. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.